Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving in NYC

Hey there, one and all. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not going to do a what-I'm-thankful-for post because...well, you can probably guess what kind of generic things would be on it. So instead I'll tell you about my time here in NYC with my family.

These past two days we've been out and about, exploring the city, visiting friends, and going to a show. We saw the musical Waitress, about a waitress who's a really good pie chef and has to negotiate having a baby and a crappy husband and trying to win a baking contest. The music was written by Sarah Borellis, and it was quite good. Obviously, I would have rather gone to Hamilton, but wouldn't we all have. ;)

I made a blog about our first day in the city, so watch away! And if you're not subscribed to my YouTube channel...what are you waiting for?


How is your Thanksgiving going?

L8r sk8r,
Ella

8 comments:

  1. I love the vlog! The way you film is wonderful! Happy Thanksgiving friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

      Delete
  2. Great blog, super interesting to watch! I've heard about the Waitress, it sounds pretty interesting..I would also much rather watch Hamilton, though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Wouldn't we all rather watch Hamilton? *sighs*

      Delete
  3. I love New York so much! You're never alone but your always on your own.

    - Edie
    loveaudreyblair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting way to put it...but quite true!

      Yes, it's a pretty cool city.

      Delete
  4. It's been too long! Miss your blog posts, and I hope you are doing well! (: <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking in; I honestly appreciate it. I'm doing well--the complications of life combined with a mid-year lag in motivation has taken its toll on me! Hopefully I'll be back up in the blogosphere soon enough.

      Ella

      Delete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.