Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year and Christmas

Well, it's 2016. Welcome to the future.

I hope you all had a lovely holiday, whatever you celebrate. I celebrated Christmas in New York with my dad's side of the family. It was crazy warm. Like, 65 degrees every day. CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL, PEOPLE, AND IT'S A PROBLEM. Seriously, let's get on that.

Anyway, I got lots of cool presents. A micron pen set, heat-up narwhal slippers, a flannel sweatshirt, lots of notebooks. You know.

I hung out with my friends a lot, and I had a great time. I watched lots of YouTube videos and tried my hand at sewing. I made a couple new YouTube vids for my channel. All in all, it's been a good break.

Hope you've been well.

Later skater,
Ella

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you had a lovely Christmas, and hope that the new year will treat you well!

    I'll be sure to check your channel out, right now actually.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you've had a good break!
    And yes, climate change is definitely a real problem!

    -Jollygirl @ http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? It was like 70* here on Christmas Eve and we had lots of birds and flowers popping up. All of a sudden tomorrow the high is 21*, the low is 10*. Definitely a bit wack!

    If your weather a bit closer to normal these days?

    Kate @ majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's chilled down quite a lot, thankfully. Still waiting for a big snowstorm, though!

      Delete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.