Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Designs Are On Clothing!

visit my store!
Hey everyone! I have some exciting news to share with you. I found a really cool website called Zazzle, where you can upload your artwork and designs and put them on tee shirts, phone cases, mugs, ect. People order them, the company makes them, and you get a small royalty and the pride in knowing someone has your art in their home!

Well, this is exactly what I've been looking for, so I signed up for an account right away. Turns out you need to be registered with the IRS for taxes or whatever, so I had to fill out a tax form! Still not really sure what I'm supposed to do about taxes...but that's not the point here!

If you have any time, please check out my store HERE. I have a ton of tee shirts, tank tops, and phone cases. No pressure to buy anything, of course, but maybe keep it in the back of your mind when you're looking for gifts or new clothes.

Later skater,
Ella

PS. If you have a design you want me to put on something specially for you, please tell me and I'll be happy to oblige!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.