Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Ink Stained Paradise

Hey peeps! Summer has been rolling along, and I've revived a couple new hobbies. Namely...fine art and watercolor painting!

I don't talk much about my art, but I've always liked sketching and painting. I've been cranking out the paintings over the last few weeks, so, with the help of the muses and a few inspiring online artists, I've decided to launch my own art blog, Ink Stained Paradise.

I'll be posting tutorials, works-in-progress, finished paintings, and more. If you have a second, pop on over and check it out.


3 comments:

  1. Clicking over to it now! Can't wait!! xo

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. checking it out

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.