Sunday, August 23, 2015

Birthday Campout

Hey y'all!

This weekend I celebrated my birthday with a two-day campground campout. My birthday isn't actually until Tuesday, but this weekend seemed as good a time as any to celebrate with my three closest friends.

Unfortunately, turned out it wasn't exactly. One of my friends could only come for the day on Friday, and not stay over, and my other friend couldn't come on Friday and could only come on Saturday through Sunday. Then my last invitee got sick and couldn't come at all. So in the end, I ended up spending the weekend with two separate friends and leaving one bedridden.

It was still fun, though. The campground had a really great pool with a little waterslide, which we spent most of our time in. A lot of my family came on Saturday, which was nice, and I got many birthday wishes, as while as cupcakes and all the snacks I could hope for.

Now all I've gotta do is tackle that honors Algebra 2 packet...*shudders*

Later skater,
Ella

4 comments:

  1. Sorry the turnout wasn't what you thought it'd be, that's happened to me in previous birthday planning. Looks like you still had a great time though! Happy early birthday Ella!
    -V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every birthday can't be perfect. :) Of course it was still fun, though.

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.