Sunday, May 10, 2015

Music and Mother's Day

Yesterday, my bandmate Marika and I played a couple of our songs at a showcase downtown, for a yearly fair-type thing, for kids in the community. It happens the day before Mother's Day--you know how everyone is always like, "Why isn't there a day for kids?" Well, that's what this is.

Anyway, it was really fun, and I think we did a good job. I wasn't too nervous for once.


Today, of course, is Mother's Day! I had a nice breakfast with my mom, gave her a little card, you know.

I apologize if I haven't been posting as much. My teachers are throwing projects and papers at me left and right, and final exams are next week, so blogging isn't my top priority right now. As soon as summer comes along and I have actual news, I'll update you.

For now, this rabbit in a rain hat will guide you.
Peace out. See you after finals.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Believe me, me neither! I just want final exams over and done with.

      Delete
  2. It seems like you had fun! I would love to hear your songs! -Jollygirl http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know, I think I'll post some of them.

      Delete
  3. *follows the rabbit with the hat*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.