Friday, March 27, 2015

Succulents

Things I like #6

I'm a succulent person. It started with hens and chicks in the backyard, and has slowly progressed to a growing succulent garden on my windowsill. Something about these little plants just makes my day.

I think I love how small and squat they are--they're just so cute! And I like that they don't have any spindly stalks or shedding leaves; they feel...full.

Does anyone else have this kind of succulent obsession? Don't tell me I'm the only one....

Little succulents on the kitchen windowsill--I'm planning on stealing them and keeping them in my room :)


My favorite little cactus--I love all the little ones!


A couple of my favorite succulents.

5 comments:

  1. I have 2 big plants of Aloe Vera :D
    They're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *inserts heart eyes emoji here*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you certainly have a green thumb! I think growing plants is a great hobby- especially herbs like aloe vera.
    Great photos. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.