Monday, March 2, 2015

My Favorite Things (Without the Hassle of Dog Bites and Bee Stings)

I love a lot of things, so I decided I might as well share a few of them with you. Because sharing is caring and caring is good for the soul. ☯ ☮ ♥

1. Guinea pigs. Guinea pigs are adorable, sweet, fluffy, and basically the best pets ever.
oh, hello there, would you like a kiss?
2. Succulents. I have a little garden of various cacti and hens and chick and such on my desk, and in the dark of winter it really brightens my day. For some reason, I just love succulents.
I bought the hedgehog at a gardening store, and I think it adds character.
 3. Head massagers. Hint: let someone else do it for you; for some reason it's better that way.

4. ChapStick. Especially during the winter months, this is a lifesaver.

5. An earring rack. I got this for Christmas, and it's super helpful for keeping my dangly earring organized. I also really, really love earrings. Like, a lot.

6. Effective hand creme. My hands get really dry in the winter, and hand creme is extremely useful. Burt's Bees is usually a great brand, for any of your cosmetic needs.

7. Nice stationary. Letter-writing may be a dying art, but it's always fun to have some special stationary lying around, for birthday cards and the like.

8. Narwhal finger puppets. Because narwhals.

9. Awesome hats. I personally love riding-cap style hats, as you can see, but any cool hat will suffice.

There you have it! Nine things that make life a little brighter for me. If you're obsessed with any of these things, too, or you have some of your own favorites you'd like to add, feel free to leave a comment. 

Later skater,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.