I love a lot of things, so I decided I might as well share a few of them with you. Because sharing is caring and caring is good for the soul. ☯ ☮ ♥
1. Guinea pigs. Guinea pigs are adorable, sweet, fluffy, and basically the best pets ever.
|oh, hello there, would you like a kiss?|
2. Succulents. I have a little garden of various cacti and hens and chick and such on my desk, and in the dark of winter it really brightens my day. For some reason, I just love succulents.
|I bought the hedgehog at a gardening store, and I think it adds character.|
3. Head massagers. Hint: let someone else do it for you; for some reason it's better that way.
4. ChapStick. Especially during the winter months, this is a lifesaver.
5. An earring rack. I got this for Christmas, and it's super helpful for keeping my dangly earring organized. I also really, really love earrings. Like, a lot.
6. Effective hand creme. My hands get really dry in the winter, and hand creme is extremely useful. Burt's Bees is usually a great brand, for any of your cosmetic needs.
7. Nice stationary. Letter-writing may be a dying art, but it's always fun to have some special stationary lying around, for birthday cards and the like.
8. Narwhal finger puppets. Because narwhals.
9. Awesome hats. I personally love riding-cap style hats, as you can see, but any cool hat will suffice.
There you have it! Nine things that make life a little brighter for me. If you're obsessed with any of these things, too, or you have some of your own favorites you'd like to add, feel free to leave a comment.