Saturday, February 7, 2015

Skiing and Molasses Valentine

My family downhill skis. Today we went skiing, and I went off on my own and skied around. I'm a bullet-skier. I don't dawdle on the slopes or take slow, rambling turns. I shoot down as fast as I can, and usually it only takes me a couple of minutes to get to the bottom. I like the thrill. Slow skiing, at least to me, is just boring.

Besides that, I also took some adorable Valentine's Day themed pictures of Molasses. For the record, I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY. I love making people happy and making cards and all that kind of stuff. By the way, if you want to follow Molasses (and her campaign for President!) on Instagram, her account is @molasses_for_president.





4 comments:

  1. Awe he's so cute!! I've never been skiing before but I'm sure I'd prefer going super fast! I like thrilling things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molasses is actually a girl, but don't worry, plenty of people are confused :)
      Yes, skiing would definitely be you're thing if you like a thrill!

      Delete
  2. Your guinea pig is so adorable! :D ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I'll tell her you said so ;)

      Delete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.