Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ramblings & Raspberries

ATTENTION BLOGISPHERE: There is a new, snazzy blog out there for you to follow: Ramblings & Raspberries!

Six of my friends and I decided to team up to create a fun, content-packed blog all about our lives, crafts, school, friends, books, writing, and more. After some designing, writing, and very long emails on my part, it's finally up and running. There are only a few posts as of now, but I assure you in the coming days there will be plenty more.

Please just take a minute to click here and check it out, and maybe follow if it strikes your fancy. I'm really excited about this (as are all my friends who are helping me), and hopefully our posts will be interesting and engaging. Ramblings & Raspberries should have something for everyone.

If you decide to pop over, leave a comment and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I checked it out and I loved it! It's so interesting and unique! I love it! Thanks for recommending!
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.