Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ukuleles and Llamas (among other things)

Hey guys! Long time no see. As usual, my life has been busy as ever, what with jetting off to other countries for important meetings and the like. Or not. Anyway, today two of my friends, Olivia and Marika, and I went to a harvest festival in our area, and Marika and I played an hour's worth of songs in one of the tents, which was pretty exciting. All our own material. (Marika is my bandmate.) Then the three of us walked around and ate way too much food, and also tried to make the llamas like us. But they didn't. Because they are very indignant creatures that mingle only with their own kind. I think in total I ate two pieces of chicken, one slice of pumpkin pie, one crepe with cinnamon sugar, honey, and apples inside, 1/3 of a cone of cotton candy, and half a maple lemonade. I was very stuffed by the end of the day. 

Hope you all had a good Saturday. More posts coming soon!
Marika and me playing a set
LLAMASSSSSS

13 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the llamas I also okay the ukulele. What song do you love to play on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly I just like playing my own songs :)

      Delete
  2. Cute llamas !! and you play the ukulele ? that's cool !! is there a video ? :) Follow me back on GFC :)

    xx
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, performing for an hour's worth of songs, that's amazing!
    I've always wanted to play the Ukulele:) Haha that Llama is so cute<3
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the uke! It's fun and very easy.

      Delete
  4. Llamas! Also love the new wallpaper.
    June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometime you should post a video of you and your bandmate playing a song or two! (Or maybe that has already happened and I'm just behind the times, who knows.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there are some out there on the Internet, but they make me cringe :)

      Delete
  6. Haha, your posts always make me laugh, Ekla! =D Fairs, festivals and all that are always fun. Haha, the llamas are cute but they look like they don't want much to do with people. ;) I am glad you are back, I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a ukulele as a souvenir from overseas and found a youtube video entitled " learn the ukuele in five minutes" unfortunately it didn't work. Do you write your own songs or just play whatever chords come to you?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.