Monday, September 1, 2014

Second Piercings

Hello! Here is a little update on...my ears!

For a while now, I've been wanting to get second piercings, and yesterday my mom took me to finally have it done. However, when we got to the shop, they informed us that my mom needed her driver's license, which she wasn't carrying with her at the time. So I had to run all the way home, get her license, and run back to the shop. We filled out some paperwork, and then I sat down and--KACHUNK, KACHUNK--I had two pretty new piercings on my earlobes!

In case any of you are wondering if you should get second piercings (or even firsts) here are my little words of wisdom for you. First of all, second piercings don't hurt any more than firsts. They're basically exactly the same. You just feel a sharp pinch, and then your earlobes feel a little hot, then you wipe them with this special cleaning solution and they feel fine. It's really quite easy. Second, if you're worried that you might be allergic to certain metals, go with gold studs to start. Gold is the least allergenic metal. When I got my first piercings, I used gold, and it all worked out fine. For these second ones, I opted for white gold.

If you have any ear-piecing questions, I would be happy to answer them! (Note: I'm not any kind of expert, but I know some basic things). I'm really happy with the way these piercings turned out and I can't wait for six weeks to go by, so I can change them.

Happy Labor Day!
Newly pierced!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Labor Day to you too! I only have one hole but two holes look really great on you!

    Cathy // HELLO, CATHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two holes too! I really like the earrings you're wearing in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my seconds too! I waited forEVER for them and finally got them during summer break (after a lot of pursuading, ahem, cough cough). They look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure they look awesome on you too.

      Delete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.