Friday, September 26, 2014

Scribblings and Comics

Hi, guys. I've been having a lot of fun with the new school-issued iPads, and in my spare time I've created a bunch of little doodles and such. I figured I might as well share a little corner of my stash with you, so here you are.

I'm thinking maybe I'll post a recent doodle or comic once a week, if you guys enjoy these. Tell me what you think!

This one is kind of random, but hey, it rhymes!

Feel free to interpret.

Sushi are so fun to draw :D

Tis the truth. 
Two words: TEACUP ANIMALS

14 comments:

  1. HAHA!! Wow, Ella! hehe =) I love them...I WANT MORE!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These made me smile! I tagged you for the 100 Pageviews Tag, post is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cool! Haha, "the baby octopus wants your soul" xD That's so hilarious. You're a really good artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo cute, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The teacups animals are adorable!
    Followed!

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look so incredibly cute :O :D
    And ? School issued I-pads? Aren't you one lucky girl! Here we don't even get them in college forget school.

    Sakshi | http://this-is-it-sg.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.