Sunday, September 7, 2014

Respect the Muffin

You've probably all seen those tee shirts that say stuff like, "Cupcakes are Just Ugly Muffins", or other slogans that totally dis muffins as a snack. I think this is a problem that we need to address. This is a form of muffin-bullying. Muffins all throughout kitchens in America feel put down by these sayings, and feel that they, with their healthy nuts and dry texture, are nothing compared to colorful cupcakes with swirly frosting that are 90% sugar. This must stop. We cannot let muffins feel inadequate because of something they cannot help. Muffins and cupcakes are both special in their own ways.

This morning, I made this little comic kind of thing on my iPad, and I guess it's being a little mean to cupcakes, but oh well. Cupcakes have been on top for too long. It's time to let the muffin shine.
Feel free to share image, as long as you give me credit. :)

10 comments:

  1. This is so funny :) I want more posts like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know, more comics to come :)

      Delete
  2. You should make more comics! I like muffins better than cupcakes anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to make more! Glad to know you like them :D

      Delete
  3. Haha! This is awesome epic-ness. Humanity and all muffins everywhere thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay this is amazing!!
    And the fact you drew it on iPad is even more impressive... :)

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.