Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day

Today was my first day of high school. I don't have much to report. Basically it was more like an orientation for freshmen, rather than a real school day. Only ninth graders were there, and we went around all our classes and only stayed for ten minutes, to get to know our teachers a little. There are so many buildings and hallways and classrooms; it's very confusing.

My mom always takes pictures of me on my first day, so here's one for you. Kind of a little mini fashion post, I guess, with all my new clothes I bought the other day.
Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - American Eagle
Braces - the orthodontist :P

15 comments:

  1. I love the shirt, have fun in high school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Urban Outfitters has so many cool clothes!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure you will get the hang of all the classes and hallways; don't worry. =) And I'm sure you will make lots of new friends. I hope you like your teachers. =) Your outfit is adorable!! I LOVE your shirt! And American Eagle jeans are my favorite! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great first day! You're so lucky you don't need to wear a uniform or anything. I'm in the 9th grade too. Love your blog!

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yes, I'm glad I got to skip the whole uniform deal.

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog! Hope you had a good day at school, and enjoy high school!

    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember my first day of freshman year! It's not at all like they portray it in the movies, don't worry ;) (And that is a seriously cute outfit girl! Why can't I do that??)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, my clothes aren't like that all the time ;)

      Delete
  6. Yeah, the hallways are huge! I'm in my eighth day of school now, and I finally got the gist of where everything is and where everyone goes-- don't worry! I love your outfit! (And you're so tall; like, I'm barely 4'11".) Oh, and happy late 14th birthday! XD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, after a while I think I will get to know my way better. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. I love your outfit!
    -xoxo
    June | http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.