Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bee Free

Yesterday was quite nice. I played soccer with my cousins, jumped off the dock, and had lunch at the little cafe/ice cream parlor on the corner. They sell little fruity Tootsie rolls for 1 cent each, which I think is a fair deal, so I bought some of those. They don't really have a beach here, but they do have a dock which you can jump off countless times. The water is pretty cold, but if you just jump in and swim out really quick you don't get too chilly. 

In the evening we went to the amphitheater where they screened the movie Rio. I've seen it already, but it was still funny the second time around. 

And good news! They cleared the other house of bees, so I moved in over there without having to worry about getting swarmed. I've never been stung, so for all I know I could be allergic. I'm not planning to test it any time soon. 

It rained on and off all day today. We stayed in the house and read and did jigsaw puzzles. It wasn't so bad, though. 

More later.

--Ella

I did this little doodle on my phone. Kinda random, but hey. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! I wish I was as good as you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, brrr, I would not like jumping off that dock. It has to be pretty hot for me to go swimming! lol I've been stung 2 or 3 times. It hurts like something really long and prickly is stuck in your skin (well, duh, that is really whats happened) but if you put ice on it, it doesn't hurt much after that. But, yeah, no need to try that experience out! XD haha Aw, that's a good doodle. I like it. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, not planning on getting stung anytime soon. ;)

      Delete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.