Monday, July 14, 2014

The Sunshine Award!

Hey there! I just found out that I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Eve from Eve of Womanhood (thank you!). So, here is what I have to do.

Rules:
1. Thank whoever nominated you.
2. Answer the questions that the person who nominated you asked.
3. Nominate a few other bloggers.
4. Write the same number of questions (10) for the bloggers you nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
6. Put the award button on your blog.

 Check at the bottom of this post to see if you were nominated!

Here is the button!
Eve's Questions:

1. If you could live in a fictional land (like a book or movie), which one would it be and why?
Arg...this is hard. I am more of a realistic fiction fan, so I don't read so many books where the people live in a different world, so I think I'll pick from a movie. I would choose to live in the land from the Disney movie Tangled, because it just seems so lush and beautiful and magical, and also because I just love that movie!

2. Favorite book?
There are so many great books in this world! I can't pick this one, so here are a couple.
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez
A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
Basically any book by John Green

3. Do you believe in fairies? --says in Wendy's British Accent- ;)
When I was younger I used to believe in magic but sadly I don't really anymore. So, no. :(

4. What is your favorite food?
LOBSTER LOBSTER LOBSTER.

5. What time period do you think you would fit best in? Why?
Probably the 21st century (I know, creative), because we have the Internet and all this awesome technology and resources. Or maybe I would fit best during sometime in the future when there's even MORE technology.

6. Biggest pet peeve?
People who walk really slow and hog the whole sidewalk. I need to get by, please!

7. Are there any Fandoms that you're not crazy about?
Not really. The only Fandoms that occasionally annoy me are when there's a famous person who does something really awful and their fans just keep justifying them.

8. Are there any Fandoms you're crazy about?
Nope. Sure I love lots of stuff but I'm really not a part of any Fandoms.

9. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Wow. I have had a ton of weird dreams, so I have a lot of material to pick from. I can't really pick a weirdest one, but one time I had this dream that a giant was chasing me through a supermarket because he wanted to hug me. And another time I had a dream where I had a special pillow that could make me fly, and I was flying through the woods trying to get away from this lady who was pursuing me. I have a lot of running-away-from-pursuers dreams.

10. What is something you are going to miss about summer?
Swimming in the lake. Endless free time. No homework. No school (obviously). Warm weather. Ice cream. Fresh fruits and vegetables. Summer clothes. So, um, everything.

Okay! Once again, thank you Eve, for nominating me (everyone go check out her blog!). And now, on to the people I am nominating.

1. Amelia from Amelia Grace
2. June from A Curious Pisces
3. Radiance from A Life Full of Radiance

My Questions!
Favorite book?
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, which place would you choose and why?
2. Favorite TV show/book/movie?
3. What do you want to do when you get older?
4. What was today's happiest moment?
5. Why did you decide to start blogging?
6. Favorite animal?
7. Do you have a special spot or work area where you like to blog?
8. What is your favorite season and why?
9. Your idea of your best day ever?
10. What's one thing you want everyone to know about you?

All right! There you have it. Farewell for now.

--Ella
Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
- See more at: http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/#sthash.LTxJjMTt.dpuf
Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
- See more at: http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/#sthash.LTxJjMTt.dpuf

3 comments:

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.