Monday, July 28, 2014

Taffy Critters

What to do on rainy days? That is the eternal question. Well, if you're like me and have some taffy just lying around, you make little taffy sculptures! I had some taffy left from the wedding, and it turned out that it was sticky enough to knead and mush together into some resemblance of little animals. If you can't tell what they are (and I wouldn't blame you) I made an octopus, a panda, a snail, and a turtle. Which is your favorite?
I guess this was kind of a DIY. I don't know. Anyway, enjoy your day and hopefully it's not raining wherever you are!

--Ella

9 comments:

  1. My favorite would have to be the octopus... it's pretty cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Ella! I have to make these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute! I like the octopus and the snail. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, these are so cute! I love the panda especially. Very kawaii (it's just another way of saying cute, but in Japanese). :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the octopus :3 It's so adorable. Did you eat them afterwards? .3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't eat them. :) I left them in the sun and they melted into a colorful blob.

      Delete

Comments are moderated, but if you have something nice to say please feel free.